Saturday, May 12, 2012

Seattle - New Home

Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” ~ Pat Conroy 

Kick starting my new blog - "Village Traveller"....a new space to share some of my tarvel experiences through my photographs.
This blog is not intended to be a travel guide, but where possible I would share useful informartion for the benefit of readers.

This first post is on Seattle ... which has now been my home for over a year and thinking about it....I quite like it here !


The Iconic space needle...




legendary pike market...



home of the famous global companies such as Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, Costco....are few known facts about this city.


Seattleites buy more sunglasses than any other city in this nation :) So much for the myths of rain and clouds here !



Seattle has the highest percentage of people riding bikes to work compared to other US cities its size.
I could be counted 0.5 to this percentage ... on sunny days I bike home from work :)

I am sure theres much more to this for Seattle and hoping to explore more in days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment